Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St.Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer Review




I love this moisturizer! Its fantastic for dry skin...which i have from using Benzoyl Peroxide. This is very thick and moisturizing. My favorite this is its not greasy once so ever. It leaves a velvet feel to the skin. It has light smell, its ok...Im not crazy about my face products having scent. Very little goes along away. If i use to much i have to pat my face with my towel to get the excess off because it wont absorb into my skin! It doesnt break me out and Ive been using for a month now. After a month of use I havent really put a dent in it so its going to last a while. It gets rid of my flaky skin. The plus is it has collagen and elastin in it, Im only 23 so I dont see lines and things but other people have said it does wonder for fine lines and wrinkles. The best part of it all is it was $5.00 actually it was less! The only place ive been able to find this is at Walmart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment