Tuesday, March 19, 2013

®evolution Sweet Ginger Peach Tea Review




I've walked past this tea several time and finally caved! Its made with Estate grown Ceylon and Assam Teas.
I have never heard of either! At first I thought it was going to be just pyramid shaped tea bags in a box but to my surprise it was a resealable bag inside a box! I've never seen anything like it! This tea was really disappointing! I really wanted to like it because I love any tea that's got anything to do with Peach, Im all about Peach teas! This does have a strong flavor its very mild. I  followed the directions and steeped for 4 - 5 minutes! Upon first sip it was almost minty and cooling even though it was hot. I am not a fan of hot tea so i added ice hoping it would taste better and it did a little but has a very light ginger taste but no peach until after you swallow and the peach taste lingers on your tongue for a while after your done with your cup.  I wouldn't buy this specific one again because it really didnt have flavor but I really want to try the Tropical one, I also LOVE pineapple!

Name: ®evolution (Sweet Ginger Peach)
Other Flavors in the 16 count boxes : English Breakfast (Black Tea), Bombay Chai (Black Tea), Earl Grey Lavender (Black Tea), Dragon Eye (Oolong Tea), Acai (Green Tea), Earl Grey (Green Tea), Orange Chocolate (Green Tea), Tropical (Green Tea), Plain Organic Green Tea, Pomegranate (White Tea), Pear (White Tea), HoneyBush Caramel  (Herbal Tea), Southern Mint (Herbal Tea), Golden Chamomile (Herbal Tea)

There are so many other kinds of revolution tea but the ones listed above are in the similar style 16 count boxes but there are other kinds on their website www.RevolutionTea.com  They have also Mini Travel Tins, Spa package gift sets, cups, a book, tea pots, travel mugs, and even some gift bags that come with a box of tea and matching candle! They even have already made sweet tea, You can also order from there as well! This website is a good place to get gifts for Tea Lovers on a budget! I hope i can get my hands on other flavors because grocery store only care this flavor and earl grey! I LOVE trying new tea! Dont worry i wont make a habit out of food posts! Unless you want me to!

P.S. You can click on these photos to make then bigger so you can read them!


This suprised me..Ive never seen tea in a bag!

The bag after being removed from the box!

What it looks like in the bag!

This is what it looks like in my cup!

High Maintenance Tea..lol!  

No comments:

Post a Comment