Monday, March 25, 2013

Revlon Girly Nail Polish



This isn't a polish I would normally go for but I saw the new Illamasqua polishes like this and I could help myself. This polish has a milky light pink base with purple, light pink, and fushia hexagon glitter with purple, fushia, light pink, and a clear but  purplish blue reflective smaller hexagon glitter. Right off the bat I noticed its really really thin. To get full opacity it took 5 coats. The thing i really like about this polish is that you can see the layers of glitter on your nails. Its almost like jelly. The biggest problem with is the hexagons want to stick to each other! So its not the easiest to apply. I had to add a top coat to get rid of the glitter feel as it is chunky...I could feel and If i didn't topcoat i would pick it off! There were only two other speckled polishes from Revlon and they are in the colors popular (light pink & silver glitter) and Whimsical (light blue & pink glitter), I got this one because I couldn't find Whimsical. I purchased mine at Walmart for $3.99! I love this polish and pink usually isn't my thing!

See the layers of glitter!

In the shade!

Love the way it looks in the bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment