Saturday, March 9, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Spring 2013 Intense Teal Review



I was wondering around my local Walgreen's waiting for my mom and found The new Maybelline Spring 2013 collection called Electric Nights. These are supposed to be their brightest, most electric shades ever. The color i got is Intense Teal. Its the only one that stood out to me! The other looked like colors ive seen from other brands that you can buy anytime! This shade is limited edition. Its alot more bright in person. My photos don't do it justice Its alot more green.It goes on almost opaque in 1 coat! It comes in 9 other colors. This color reminds me of a mermaid or a beta fish. Its more green in person. It looks similar if not the same as Nicole by OPI Iceberg Lotus just not at shimmery! It also reminds me of China Glaze Deviently Darling just with out the gold shimmer and duo chrome  This is so hard to describe..Sorry! This reminds me of somthing magical! It dries very fast because I did 3 coats back to back and it dried in just a few minutes. The down side is it takes 3 coats to be opaque! Its a Teal- blue- green color! 

Name: Intense Teal
Collection: Electric Nights -Spring 2013
Price: $4.49
Other Colors In The Collection: Alluring Rose, Blast Of Blue, Coral Glow, Electric Orange, Flash Of Purple, Lustros Lime, Mesmerizing Magenta, Passionate Plum & Shockwave
You can find out where the collection is carried  near you by going to the Maybelline website and clicking locate store!





No comments:

Post a Comment