Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream Review


I know this has been out for a while but I needed a new moisturizer and I was tired of the lotion type ones, they break me out! So i was excited to find an actual gel moisturizer, I know it says gel cream but this is a gel. I LOVE gel moisturizers but they aren't easy to find in a drugstore. This is the only one I've seen! This is a mint green colored gel that has a light scent to it. The scent reminds me of Bath & Body Works Rain Kissed Leaves. This is oil free and is supposed to lock in moisture for 24 hours. It contains grape water extract and vitamin e. It helps replenish skin moisture reserve. This is amazing stuff, it helps dry skin so much and this isnt even the dry skin one! This is very cooling and a little goes along way. It leaves your skin so soft and its not greasy once so ever. I almost seems like it melts into your skin and leaves it super soft! It does break me out though. It comes in a 1.7 Ounce glass jar. The glass jar is the only down side for me because I drop everything! The plus is its in a glass jar, Im paranoid about plastic containers and toxins and stuff! I'm weird i know! I paid $6.99 for this at my local target!

This also comes in formula for dry skin, the gel is pink!
What the gel looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment