Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm Review



Went shopping and found this....Why am I such a sucker for lip balm! So ive been using this for a few days and I am surprised that I am disappointed. Its a clear balm that's white in the tube. I can't figure out why this has a slight mint scent because its not listed in the ingredients! Its not strong but its there. No where on the package does it say mint. It says Vitamin E bio nutrient balm nourishes and soothes. Protects with essential moisture. The long lasting formula heals dry skin and keeps lips healthy looking. There are NO harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, or phalates. The cardboard packaging I love but hate. I love it because its made from recycled material but i hate the feeling of cardboard. This product was not tested on animals. I took a picture of the back of the container so you can read it! You can click on any of the photos to see them in full size! I like the product overall, I does help dry lips because mine were cracking open like crazy, but once it wears off your back were you started! Its not worth it! If you have flaky skin on your lips this doesnt help at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment