Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish "Styled Out" Review

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Styled Out


I got this polish when the Color Show collection first came out! This color is supposed to resemble dark wash denim! I love this nail polish. I want more. They are amazing quality. Styled out drys even darker on the nails! It has silver shimmer in it. The bottle costs $2.99 for .23 fl OZ when a normal bottle is .5 fl OZ....So thats a little disappointing! It goes on SUPER shiny then drys to a satin finish and it drys darker than what you see in bottle!. I wouldnt repurchase this exact color because its to dark for my taste but I love the rest of the line!



Price-$2.99
Available at Target, Walmart, Walgreens and most Mass Drugstores!

Songs I listened to while writing this: Ahmir-We are never ever ever ever getting back together & Blow me one last kiss covers...you van find them on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment