Friday, September 14, 2012

Blistex Moisture Melt LipBalm Review

Blistex Moisture Melt


I found this product by accident today and had to try it. I am a chapstick junkie so i couldn't  resist. I've been using it all day and I do not like it! The packaging says Long-Lasting Hydration, Melting Beads of Aloe & Shea Butter. This is very drying on my lips and you get maybe 1 bead per application. My lips felt smooth and not flaky but very dry, even drier than before I used it! The beads are supposed to dissolve into lips for a moisturizing boost. My sister said after using the product her lips felt numb like she used a lip plumper and was super sticky like she ate a lollipop! I've never noticed this before on any lipbalm or chapstick with SPF but the back of the package says this product is only proven to prevent sunburn, NOT skin cancer or skin aging....Last time i checked you put on sunscreen to prevent skin cancer and premature aging. 


Price - $1.59
Available at Target Stores

Song I Listened To While Writing This: Chris Young-Shes Got This Thing About Her

No comments:

Post a Comment