Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Lotion

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Mini Body Lotion Review

 Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin fragrance is a cozy blend of freshly-sliced pumpkin, crisp apple and spiced vanilla!

 I went to Bath & Body Works yesterday for a fall event, which was INSANE. My local B&BW's is not big enough for those events! Mainly to get the free candle they were giving away! I walked past this and smelled in candle form and I fell in love! It is supposed to smell like pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream. Mine doesn't and im not sure why, I tried it on my skin and it doesn't have a smell at all. The lid on the bottle smell like it though! That makes me really sad! Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is B&BW's best selling scent for fall! Maybe its just mine........


Price-$5.00
Available at Bath and Body Works Stores & BathandBodyWorks.com for Fall 2012

Song I Listened to While writing this: Dylan Scott-Making This Boy Go Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment