Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dr.Bronner's Magic All-One Organic Lip Balm Review

Dr.Bronner's Magic "All-One" Organic Lip Balm(Peppermint)

This is hands down my FAVORITE lip balm! This is the most moisturizing balm Ive ever use and i have used a lot of lip balms. I own about 25 right now! Its not an overpower peppermint smell or taste. This product is USDA Organic and is not tested on animals! I also have Naked, which has no scent or flavor and its not as moisturizing as this one. My entire family LOVES these lip balms so much so that my stash of them is disappearing! I don't mind sharing!

The two things that drew me to this product is that its certified organic and isnt tested on animals!

Other Flavors Include - Naked, Orange Ginger, & Lemon Lime
Price-$2.99
Available at Target & drbronner.com

INGREDIENTS:
Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Peperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol


Song I Listened To While Writing This: Michael Ray-23rd Psalm

No comments:

Post a Comment