Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bath & Body Works Concetrated Room Spray Review

 Autumn Concentrated Room Spray


Overview - Get festive this fall with our heartwarming fragrance that unites the beloved, autumnal scents of dark pomegranate, sweet red apple and woodsy fir balsam.

I Love this scent! I don't smell apple at all, I only smell Pomegranate and Balsam. Its reminds me of Midnight Pomegranate. I think the owl wrapping on the bottle is adorable! I was really excited to use this...until I sprayed it! It says in 2 quick burst of amazing long lasting fragrance. I warn you It will not spray the first time you press the nozzle..i learned the hard way and sprayed a little to much the second time I pressed the nozzle. When it says its concentrated its not kidding, this is a very strongly scented product. The website says that there is over 400 hours of scent in each little bottle! 
The only problem i had with this product is the strength of the scent, my room is small and the scent was over powering, so much so that the back of my throat started to get irritated and I almost started coughing! I had to open the windows. I felt like inhaled smoke! So be very careful. If you have a small home i wouldn't recommend spraying twice like the directions say! All that aside I love it and I would buy more!

Price-$5.00
Available at BathandBodyWorks.com & in Bath and Body Stores for Fall 2012

Songs I Listened To While Writing This: Hunter Hayes-Wanted & All You Ever Wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment