Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle Review

Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle

A harvest fave returns for fall! Our delicious, one-of-a-kind recipe combines sweet pumpkin pie, rich vanilla cream and a touch of cinnamon.


I dont know where to begin. This smell like heaven to me. This is a very foody type scent. If you like your house to smell like baked goods and things you'll love this! It reminds me so much of my grandmas pumpkin pie she used to make! Shes still alive and i love her to death but her pies are a pain to make! When i smell this candle you get pumpkin pie and cinnamon right off the bat but if you inhale the scent i mean really smell it like taking a deep breath you will smell vanilla ice cream! Hopefull you can smell vanilla, I can oddly sort out the different notes in fragrances! It reminds me of thanksgiving. I don't like this scent in the soap or lotion because it didnt smell at all, there was no scent to the lotion! I like it in the scent portable and the oil! LONG story short if you love pumpkin pie you will love this candle! Its a fall must have!

Price:$3.50
Available at Bath and Bodys Works Stores, BathandBodyWorks.com & Amazon.com

Songs I Listened To While Writing This: Rascal Flatts-Hurry Baby & Come Wake Me Up

Random Note: A worker in the store said that they arent working with Slatkin & Co. anymore they are returning to White Barn! Before Slaktin they used to sell White Barn Candles!

Note From Me- I will be posting every tuesday for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment