Wednesday, May 1, 2013

e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator


I found this about 3 weeks ago at Target and was excited to find a cheap lip exfoliator! Upon first use of this product I was in love it worked amazing and left my lips so soft and its really really sweet. I used it again a short time later and I was rubbing in a circular motion like the directions said and it broke...as if i rolled it out to far but I barley rolled it up! So now its a bit difficult to use. One down side is after the first use you have to wet your lips with water and wet the product, If you don't its painful because if your lips are dry it scratches! This has bigger sugar granuals in it making a bit rougher than any lip scrub ive used before! I still like the product but I dont like that I have to wet it, it broke and you have to wipe it off with water after. I googled the ingredients I didn't understand and as far as i researched there's nothing you couldn't lick off, I listed them below for you to look for yourself! 

Ingredients: Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Caranauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, & Fragrance. 




This has Large sugar granuals!
The bottom of the product doesnt have sugar in the center.......




No comments:

Post a Comment