Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Razzle Berry


This is one of Sally Hansen's newest releases This is Sugar Coat and its a textured nail color! I have Razzle-Berry. First off I love the textured sticker on the front! This is a bright blue color. It goes on pretty smooth considering its textured. It took 2 coats to be fully opaque and it goes on kind of runny but don't worry it settles and the sandy stuff comes to the top. Make sure you apply it in thin coats! Its literally like a really rough sand paper. It doesn't chip and I have really thin flexible nails so that's great! I'm really surprised and I definitely want to get the rest of the line! It is a 0.4 fl oz bottle! You have to remove it with acetone or I had to, I tried non-acetone remover but it didn't work well! I only got one of the 8 colors. There is also a bubble gum pink, a mint green, and regular classic pink, pale yellow, white, red and black! I paid $5.49 at my target for it!














3 comments:

  1. Just a heads up...there are actually 8 colors in the complete set. They haven't hit every area yet but if you like the look you might wanna look around in other stores or on the internet and see if you can find the other 7 colors. There is also a Sally Hansen Fuzzy collection that has 8 Limited Edition colors as well!!!! Happy Hunting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok thank you! I will look when I go out!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete