Monday, May 13, 2013

Hard Candy Jelly Bean Blue Nail Polish (Candy Sprinkles Collection)


I finally made a trip to Walmart and found the new hard candy nail polishes and it was really hard to choose because there's alot of them! I got Jelly Bean Blue from the Candy Sprinkles Collection. This is a light blue base with small black and blue glitter in it. It goes on kind of sheer so it took 3 coats to get it fully opaque. It goes on smooth it you work fast, it starts to dry as soon at it hits the air! You can also see the layers of glitter from the previous coats! The only problem I had with this is the glitter sometimes would hang off the edge of my nail so I would have to wipe it or press it back! You can definitely feel the glitter on your nails so if you like that smooth feeling you will definitely  need a  topcoat! I paid $4.00!








This was taken before top coat and you can the glitter texture!



No comments:

Post a Comment