Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Nail Color in Plume



This one of Sally Hansens Newest Polishes. I love the way this looks in the bottle! Its so pretty, Its an antique gold with a blue and green color shift. I love it in the bottle but hate it on my nails! It is very sheer almost watery. It took me 4 coats to get an opaque color. There is no color change on my nails, unless you try really hard and bend your hand in awkward ways to see green! Its still a pretty color but im so disappointed! It goes on smooth though! I will not be purchasing any of the others, for $6.99 I want to see an obvious color shift! If you see a color you like make sure you LOVE the main color you see because that's what your going to get! The scary part of the is this warning on the inside the back label it ways WARNING: This product contains silver, avoid contact with broken or abraded skin......WHAT?

It also comes in Moonstone, Firefly, Gilt, Azure, Lava, Scarab, and Copperhead!


Its beautiful In The bottle!






Here you can see green but I had to bend my hand in a weird way to get it!


No comments:

Post a Comment