Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Breezy Blue


My sister picked this one out and I don't like it. I LOVE the colors but not this formula! It is a powder blue color with white dust in it. It is very sheer and you have to be very careful about how you apply it. It goes on streaky so you have to try really hard to apply it evenly. It takes 5 coats to make it fully opaque, only then was is even looking. It doesn't dry fast at all! I also has bubbles on the side of my nails and I didn't even shake the bottle I rolled it on my leg for a bit! It almost looks chalky as well! Its just not good. I was so disappointed. You will see in the photos below what I mean. I would never repurchase this one but I need to find this color in a better brand! Good thing this was cheap!

You can see the white part of my nails after 3 coats

5 coats

The color is true to bottle if your are willing to work for it!

In the sun to show the white dust (shimmer)





You can kinda see the white dust (Shimmer)


No comments:

Post a Comment