Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Polish Review

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Save The Date


I think I just discovered my PERFECT fall nail polish, Save the date is perfect for fall. I love the shape of this bottle. The sides are faceted like a gemstone! This color is a deep red/plum color in the sun it has extremely tiny blue and silver shimmer. This formula is really hard to work with for me because its very watery. It took me 3 to 4 coats to get the opacity i wanted. This is also extremely hard to photograph...for a while i didn't think i could. This actually will tie in very well with the Berry color trend for fall! I love it and would repurchase it.


Price:$5-6..I paid 5 but it varies by store
Available in Kmart,Target,Walmart, Ebay, Amazon, and other mass drugstores

Songs I listened to while typing this:

No comments:

Post a Comment