Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BLK Water Review




I was walking through my local Winn-Dixie and walked past this and at first i ignored and but i went back a week later and decided i had to see what it was! Its Black Water! NO really it is! Its called BLK. Its an Alkaline Fulvic Trace Infused water..which makes it naturally  black. So i bought it for $2.99! I was terrified to drink it, i thought omg im gonna get sick or its going to taste gross until all the employees at the grocery store said they tried it and they lived! I tried and to my surprise it doesnt taste like anything at all...it tastes like water! I just tried  it at first still afraid to drink it but i lived! I also found a hidden message on the bottle! If you tilt the bottle ater you have drank a little of water its actually brown......If you cant find it in your grocery store you can purchase it from amazon.com!
You can read for yourself about this water at blkbeverages.com/ 
P.S. You can click on my pictures to make then HUGE and you can actually read the sides of the bottle as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment