Tuesday, October 9, 2012

NYC Manhattan #248 Nail Polish Review

                          NYC In a New York Minute Manhattan Nail Polish

This is a deep burgandy color with purple undertones. It is a new addition to NYC's In A New York Minute line. This is the perfect dark vampy color. This has a plumy dark purple undertone to it! This is a cream finish. I LOVE cream  finishes. Some call this an Oxblood color...thats kinda gross! This is another perfect fall color. I would wear this even on christmas! I LOVE anything to do with fall! What about you? What your favorite season? The downside i had with this polish, like alot of polishes these days is the TINY brush! Bieng that the brush is small and this polish start to fast it can be difficult to work with. I kelp getting streaks and If I lef tto much polish in the brush it would start to drag the polish and make a wave effect of my nails. Other than that i LOVE this color and It was only 1.99! I Love cheap, good quality polish!


Note to reader: You can click on ANY of the photos to see the FULL size and get a better view!

No comments:

Post a Comment