Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Nail Polish Duo Review



Today I discovered A Product from Revlon called Moon Candy....It says its a nail art product! I don't think this is a nail art product. I Love this the only thing i HATE is the price! My duo is on Supernova, Its a dark creme grey on 1 end label #1 and a clear topcoat with pink ice chips aka fake flakies on the other #2. So if you haven't figured this out you paint your nails the grey color first and let fully dry then paint on the ice chips! I don't think this is worth the money but i got mine on sale. You can buy the exact same color of grey polish from Maybelline Color Show in Impeccable Greys which i love and buy ice chips online in ANY color pretty cheap. You can find Ice Chips from DollarNailArt.com under the glitter tab for $1.00! So i can recreate this exact product for 4 dollars and get A LOT more product! Both sides of this duo are 0.26 FL. Oz.. total!  There are more photos & swatches at the end!

Worth the price NO because your not getting a lot of product! Its regularly $7.99, I got mine on clearance at target for $5.42 plus i had a dollar off coupon! Also like i said above can EASILY be recreated!

Available at Walgreen,Rite-Aid & Target

Songs I Listened To Tonight: Dylan Scott-Catch Me If You Can, Making This Boy Go Crazy  & Kingston-Best Years Of Our Life

Dylans Debut Album comes out soon, SUPER SEXY country singer who voice blows my mind so please check him out! (Copy & Paste)
www.dylanscottmusic.com









No comments:

Post a Comment