Friday, April 26, 2013

Sally Hansen Jewel Overcoat in Ring-a-Ding!



I bought this on a whim having no clue if i would wear it, It was an impulse buy for sure! I bought this when it was first released! So its just been sitting around. I painted my nails with Sinful Colors Nirvana, an amazing rose gold color and decided to try this. It was amazing its matched perfectly! The perfect combination because in this topcoat there are silver, gold and rose gold hexagons and in the rose gold polish it has silver dust in it and in low light it has a gold reflection. It honestly reminded me of something really formal and i would catch myself string at my nails. Ring-a-Ding went on so smooth. None of the hexagons caught one an other or tried to stand up! I applied to 2 coats. I am definitely going to buy a backup just in case! This would look AMAZING on any light pink, gold or silver polish as well!



Sinful Colors Nirvana with Ring-a-Ding! over the ring fingers!
2 coats of Ring-a-Ding!

Another closeup of the bottle!



No comments:

Post a Comment