Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Maybelline Color Show in Blue Blowout & Dupe


My sister picked up this polish after looking at the denim ones thinking this one look more like an actual denim color. This polish is awesome. Its completely opaque in 1 coat! This polish looks like light blue denim jeans. It went on smooth at first but as it dried brush stroke marks became more noticable, which isn't a big deal for me. I added a topcoat and i was good to go. I had minor tip wear but I always do no matter what. This also has what I call silver dust in it! I wore this for about 10 minutes and realized it looked like The discontinued Sally Hansen Chrome Nail Makeup in Aquamarine Chrome which applies exactly the same! So if you had that one you will love the Metallics. So I had to compare them and the only difference is the Sally Hansen one is just the tiniest bit greener but my family couldn't tell the difference! They are inexpensive, I paid $2.99 and will defiantly get the rest of the metallics.  I also have bold gold which is amazing as well, Ill review it soon!
Sally Hansen on top and Blue Blowout on bottom
Showing Both Bottles!
Blue Blue Brush (Top) Sally Hansen (Bottom)

Blue Blowout
Sally Hansen On The Left and Blue Blowout on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment