Friday, June 7, 2013

Almay Color + Care liquid lip balm review


This is Almays new  Color + Care liquid lip balm! I have the color Blooming Balm.....odd name! This is a really pretty pink color that's just a bubblegum pink! It goes on smooth. Its a little thick but not sticky once so ever and it stays on for along time. Its sheer but you can build it up! I have very pigmented lips so I was really surprised that its pigmented enough to lighten my lips a little. It also leaves behind a stain almost even after the lip gloss part is gone my lips were a matte bubblegum color, its so pretty! This looks really good against my really yellow/olive/tan skin! It has a scent if you smell the applicator or the tube but not on your lips, Its a faint minty sweet smell, so faint its you might not notice it! It is 0.24 fl oz. I paid $0.99 for it because i got a $4 off coupon in sundays paper! They are regularly $4.99! This product is supposed to be double the moisture of a regular lip balm but I don't think its any better than any other lip balm I own and i have a lot! Its really thick like vaseline so im sure how its supposed to moisturize honestly because its not! I would recommend this if you want a sheer wash of color though! I will be purchasing a darker color a.s.a.p!



one layer on my hand

2 layers so its a bit buildable!



I just thought I would share some Cuteness today this is my little boy Whitey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment