Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Simple Moisturizing Face Wash Review



I've almost used this up and I really don't like it! It says its moisturizing and non-drying, but this drys my skin out so bad. a lot of cleansers that foam up dry my skin out! It smells like a cleaning product to me and i cant put my finger on it but it reminds me of something my mom uses to mop the floor! It is really thick and sticks to your hands so I have to scrape it off my hand to get it wet to work into a lather. This product is 5 fl oz. for $6.99   I have to use cleansers that are like lotion normally! If you have really sensitive or your skin drys out easily after using foaming cleansers I wouldn't buy this. I am going to finish the whole bottle. I am going to go back to my usual cleanser which is Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser and I will review it!

No comments:

Post a Comment