Tuesday, January 29, 2013

L'Oreal Damage Erasing Balm Review

 L'oreal Total 5 - Damage Erasing Balm


I was so excited when this came out! I love it, it makes me hair so soft and doesn't weigh my hair down! This is a thicker paste type consistency! The container says its supposed to instantly repair the 5 sign of damage- Split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness & dehydration! It claims to repair a years worth of damage in one use! I  don't think it does that but its really moisturizing and weightless! You are  supposed to apply enough to cover your hair and really rub into your hair then comb through to distribute and let it set for 3 to 5 minutes!  I leave it in for 3 minutes!  I would highly recommend this balm, specially if you have hair like mine, my hair is baby fine and really straight but its like straw and extremely dry!

Price $4.99 (varies from place to place)
I purchased mine at target
Next I will try eigther the Moisture Rush Mask from the Power Moisture Line or the Multi Restorative Dry Oil from the Total Repair 5 line! 

P.S.  I'm really sorry i didn't post last Tuesday but my someone intentionally ran over my cat on Saturday killing him and i am still in shock and i cant believe my sweet boy is gone. He wasn't even a year old. I miss seeing his face. He always looked like he was smiling, he always made me smile! :( Its really hard!  R.I.P My sweet little angel!




2 comments:

  1. My hair is FRIED. I've been using Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle everytime I shampoo & condition my hair. Usually, I just use it on the bottom five inches, since that seems to be the most damaged area. I'll have to try this next time, though!

    I'm so sorry about your kitty. I hope you're doing okay.

    Scout
    http://wishinginfishbowls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im doing alright Scout its not easy but i dont like aussie's 3 minute miracle..it doesnt work for me and i only put any conditioner from my ears down! The balm is amazing!

      Delete