Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One Natural Shea Butter Lip Balms Review



I Love ONE products! I Have A few of them! They are 98.9% Natural 100% Safe for our Planet! I love that fact that the tubs are recyclable! All one products containers are recyclable! I actually have 3 of these lip balms but one ive opened and closed to much the label is messed up so i didnt picture it! I have Lip tune up-Bring those dry chappy lips to life, Shea My Lips-Moisturize those dry tired lips, and Berry Delicious-for sweet kissable lips! My favorite is Lip tune up and the least favorite is Shea my lips because it tastes like soap! They are 0.36 oz each. They are really good, not what I expected from a Natural Lip Balm! They are very moisturizing and buttery! I want to try the Coco- Coconut & Honey Cream but i cant find those two! Out of the 3 I have the Berry Delicious tastes the best, I Love the taste of it!

Shea My Lips Ingredients-Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Coco) Seed Butter, Lanolin, Fragrance, Sodium Saccharin.

Berry Delicious Ingredients- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Coco) Seed Butter, Lanolin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance,  Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxythanol, Red 27 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.

Lip Tune-Up Ingredients- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax (Cera alba), Theobroma Cacao (Coco) Seed Butter, Lanolin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance, Sodium Saccharin, Citrus Aurantium Dulicis (Orange) Peel Oil, 2-Phenoxyethanol, D&C Red Aluminum Lake, FD&c Yellow NO.5 Aluminium Lake, FD&C Blue 1.

Available Online at OneBathandBody.com

One Bath & Body Also has a Facebook, and they usually do giveaways every friday!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One-Bath-Body/310248214356?fref=ts

Listened To While Writing This; Ne-Yo feat. Tim Mcgraw- She Is, Ive have had this song on repeat for 3 days now, I love this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment