Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sinful Colors Nirvana Review


I love this color. I stumbled across it 1 month ago but didn't think I would ever wear it. So this was an impulse buy. I held Nirvana and O.P.I You Dont Know Jacques up next to each other and in the bottle they look identical! China Glaze Foie Gras looks really similar as well. I also looked at other peoples swatches and they of both look exactly the same! I painted my nails with it and it dries the slightest bit darker than in the bottle but like i said I LOVE IT! My sister said it looks like the Starbucks Toasted Marshmallow hot chocolate we just bought! She was right! I have really think almost paper thin nails and they are VERY flexible and this didn't chip or peel which i have a huge problem with! This also dries insanely fast which was a huge plus! It applys really smooth with no streaks!

Price: $1.99

Available at Bartell Drugs, Discount Drug Mart, Duane Reade, Fred Meyer, Fruth Pharmacy, Harmon, Kinney Drugs, Marsh , Meijer, Navarro, Rite Aid, Roundy’s, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, Wegmans in the United States!

Available at Lawtons & London Drugs In Canada!
Note-Not all the colors will be available at all the stores it will vary!




No comments:

Post a Comment