Friday, September 27, 2013

Sinful Colors Black Magic Nail Polish Review


This is Sinful Colors Black Magic. It is a clear polish with really small gunmetal glitter and orange hexagonal glitter thats a bit larger. It is really unique and prefect for Halloween/Fall! Ive never seen anything like this. It goes on smooth for a glitter and it can be built up but to me theres so much orange in it that when you do more than one coat its overpowering. It is perfect layered over a any other gunmetal or dark grey polish. I layer this over Maybelline Color Show Impeccable Greys. It also comes over very easily, Im suprised because usually I have problems with glitters! I cant wait to wear this fall but I have to wait for it cool off, I live in FL and it just doesnt get me in the fall mood until it cools off at least for a day or to!
Im not sure what the collection was called I just know its a Halloween Collection so get this while you can because it will be gone! It was $1.99 at my local walgreens!


The two fingers in the middle have 2 coats!

The left one has 2 coats of the polish the right is one coat!

This is Maybelline Impeccable Greys I use for layer this polish!

This is Black Magic over Impeccable Greys!





No comments:

Post a Comment