Monday, December 3, 2012

Update

SO im FINALLY feeling better not 100% but getting there...I know in my last post i said i resume posting the following tuesday well I lied to you guys and im sorry about that but i dont have internet at my house and I usually would pick up my grandmas Wifi since she lives right next door to me and use that well it wasnt locked and we found out about 10 other people were using it and we actually couldnt even get on because the other people were using it slowing it down so we locked it...I thought ok were good now..i was wrong when we locked it My computer got locked out! So i dont have internet and its hard to use my grandmas computer with 4 other people using it as well...Im trying to figure it out and get internet back without having to unlock it..I Will post again when i figure it out ive gotten Lots of new nail lpolish since then..so im gonna post like crazy! Till then im so sorry! Ill be back a.s.a.p! My family isnt tech savy so we cant figure this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment